We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camel Rides In Marrakesh

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
reviews: 1
Camel Rides In Marrakesh

Hello, We are stoping in Marrakesh for 2 1/2 days on our honeymoon, and we wanted to do some shopping see some sites and I know this may sound wierd but ride a camel. Is there anywhere nearby such as near the mountians or such where you can ride a camel. I know there are nigth camel rides that take 2 days or so to the desert...which would be amaxing but we dont have more than a day to do something like this....Any help would be greatly apprecitaed!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 6
1. Re: Camel Rides In Marrakesh

If you just want to ride a camel for half or one houir there are a lot of places in Marrakech where you can do this. In the desert it's awesome but you need more time to do it. I guess the best way to make the most of your time is to hire a local guide who can help you discover the must- see in Marrakech. If you need help let me know and I'll give you a couple of names

regards

2. Re: Camel Rides In Marrakesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 26, 2009