We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in late december and sahara trek

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
woodstock ny
weather in late december and sahara trek

Am planning to travel to Morroco -Fez,Marrakesh,Ouarzazate in late December. My son wants to do a camel ride and sahara desert overnight. What will the weather be like in these places? We are considering booking our trip through Sahara Trek. Is anyone familiar with this tour company. Would you recommend it?

Any help you could provide would be sincerely appreciated.

Vientiane, Laos
reviews: 20
1. Re: weather in late december and sahara trek

Weather in Fez in late December has been sunny and warm (ish) the past couple years...but this is not the norm. From November through February it is generally cool to downright cold and often rainy. Still, for some reason the holiday period always seems to be pleasant.

In the desert, it should be dry and pleasant during the day, but cold at night. Once the sun goes down, the temperature drops quickly.

In the south, the weather should be drier than Fes, and probably a few degrees warmer across the board.

I dont know of Sahara Trek - I've always arranged my treks here in Morocco.

2. Re: weather in late december and sahara trek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 25, 2009