We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good spa and massage place in marrakesh - anyone?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 17
good spa and massage place in marrakesh - anyone?

Hi, I'll be staying in ''La Maison Arabe'' in a week in Marrakesh. And I would love to find a place where I can get good facials and massages, they don't have to be very expensive places, but clean and with professional staff. Can anyone reccomend any place, please? Thanks.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 6
1. Re: good spa and massage place in marrakesh - anyone?

la maison arabe offers these services.If you're not happy you can try Other major hotels

cheers

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 17
2. Re: good spa and massage place in marrakesh - anyone?

Les Bains de Marrakech are very atmospheric and professional. I've been there twice and had an array of treatments. Its a bit less expensive than La Sultana and other luxe spas/ riads. Check them out www.lesbainsdemarrakech.com

3. Re: good spa and massage place in marrakesh - anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, August 25, 2009