We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

want help on organising a quaility trip to atlas mountains

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
26 posts
want help on organising a quaility trip to atlas mountains

we are heading to marrakesh on 22nd sept for 4 nights and we would love to go up to go to the atlas mountains on th 25th sunday sept... we are looking for a private day tour

would like lunch somewhere and not looking to scrimp on the trip

as its a once in a lifetime trip

can anyone help with a good guide with a 4X4 possibly?

or any advice or leads on where and how to book such a trip???

are they avaliable???

any help will be very welcome.

thank

tracey

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,997 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: want help on organising a quaility trip to atlas mountains

For a quality day trip to Atlas mountain you don't neceassrily need a 4*4 wheel drive because the road is tarmaced. All you need is a reliable grand taxi or a mini bus with a good driver.. Should you need information contact , leave an email where I can get back to you with details, as it isn't allowed to advertise on this forum

cheers

marrakech
4 posts
2. Re: want help on organising a quaility trip to atlas mountains

im morocain working in tourisme,i can help you to organize your day trip for the mountain to discover the berbere land, with a confortable 4x4 and guide, you have just to inform me how much you are and your destination if not i can send you some excursion to do from marrakech in 1 day to the mountain.

BRAHIM

marrakech
4 posts
3. Re: want help on organising a quaility trip to atlas mountains

im morocain working in tourisme,i can help you to organize your day trip for the mountain to discover the berbere land, with a confortable 4x4 and guide, you have just to inform me how much you are and your destination if not i can send you some excursion to do from marrakech in 1 day to the mountain.

BRAHIM

4. Re: want help on organising a quaility trip to atlas mountains

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 pm, October 02, 2006
South coast, UK
Level Contributor
58 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: want help on organising a quaility trip to atlas mountains

To Trouter:

I'd be interested to know how many of you there are in your group please?

London
4 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: want help on organising a quaility trip to atlas mountains

I am going to Marrakech in November and was looking for something similar. I emailed the sahara experience who do numerous day trips and were recommended in my lonley planet guide. I emailed them about price and availability and they got back to me within 24 hours.

I thought the overnight trip to the atlas visiting various villages and sights and then staying the night in a berber camp sounded really cool.

http://www.saharaexpe.ma/an/ram5.htm

Have a good trip.

7. Re: want help on organising a quaility trip to atlas mountains

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, August 20, 2009