We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad L'heure d' ete

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
reviews: 4
Riad L'heure d' ete

Can anyone tell me the web address for this place and if anyone knows anything about it

England
reviews: 1
11. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

We have booked L'heure d'ete because it looks great on their web site and at only 31 euros a night for double room it is extremely reasonable, surely its location cannot be that bad can it ???

Has anyone actually stayed there who can give an opinion

Sydney
12. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

Thanks for that . Have you any knowledge of the place itself. I would appreciate any information about it or its location etc. Have you been to Marrakesh yourself and where did you stayand did you have a good time. Any tips . Thanks Suz.

Sydney
13. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

Hi JJW. Great to hear you booked at L'heure d' ete I agree the website does look good the location and price are very reasonable. I hope you have a fab time there. I would love to hear how it goes. I agree that the location cannot be that bad and one of the locals ( Dysfunctional) confirms that they have never felt unsafe there. If you are like me you would be getting very excited at travelling to such an exotic location. How long are you staying and what do you have planned. I am very interested as I have never been there before and would love to hear your plans. Regards Suz

England
reviews: 1
14. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

Hi Suz,

This will be our 3rd trip to Morocco first we went to Marrakech then Meknes, this time we are doing the following route :-

Arrive 31 Oct Marrakech

3 Nov travel to Taroudant stay here until 8 Nov

8 Nov travel to Ijoukak [Tinmal] stay overnight

9 Nov travel to Ouirgane stay until 11 Nov [we are going to do some horse riding here].

11 Nov back to Marrakech to do lots of shopping until 16 Nov then sadly fly home !!!!!

If you want to chat about Morocco you can email me at jan@banburys.fslife.co.uk instead of filling up the forum pages.

Jan.

15. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, August 25, 2009