We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad L'heure d' ete

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
reviews: 4
Riad L'heure d' ete

Can anyone tell me the web address for this place and if anyone knows anything about it

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 7
1. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

this small riad is tucked in an ill famed street . I don't think it has a website

Sydney
2. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

Please tell me more? What do you mean exactly?

Do you know anything about Dar Elqadi?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
3. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

If I, a local, feel unsafe walking down the alley that hosts that riad, how would you feel? Although l'heure d'été is just off the the main square its location leaves much to be desired. young loafers just hanng around pesting walkers by. Sorry I'm not familiar with riad Elqadi but there so many nice riads out there

Sydney
4. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

Thanks very much for your reply.

We will not be going there.

We are a family of 6. Mum , dad and 4 girls aged 20 to 25 years having a family reunion holiday in morocco.

Can you recommend a few places to stay.

We are coming at the end of December when everyone seems to put up their prices.

Dar El Qadi is at 79 derb el Qadi Quarter Arbest is that a good or bad location

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
5. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

if you don't mind the bustle and hustle of the medina you can stay at Riad Elqadi. Otherwis eyou could try La maison arabe which is one of the finest riads in Marrakech . It has a cookery school and swimming pool on a lush farm. If that is too expensive try 1000 nights; Dar ADONAB; DAR DOUKKALA, Riad MALIKA -- not necessarily in that order.

For other tips on must -see and excursions let me know.

regards

6. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

The website for L'Heure d'Été is www.lheure-dete.com

Sydney
7. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

Thanks for that website address.

Do you share the same view about its location. I want my family to have a safe holiday. Maybe we should always have a local with us where ever we go. What do you think? If so how much would it cost?

8. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

Well, as far as I'm aware it's in one of the small alleys off Riad Zitoune Lakdim, which is one of the busiest streets in Marrakech. I've never felt unsafe in that area.

Sydney
9. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

Thanks for that Dysfunctional I have been looking at reviews for months without booking anything and now everything is filling up and getting more expensive. Do you know of Dar El Qadi and if so what is your view. Thanks Zansue.

Paris
reviews: 3
10. Re: Riad L'heure d' ete

Hi, the web address is www.darelqadi.com