We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary help needed

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
46 posts
9 reviews
Itinerary help needed

Hello again,

I thought I would post this here as well since we are starting the trip in Marrakech

After reading what everyone had to say we have adjusted our trip. I am now traveling with my mom ( 88 yrs old) and 25 year old daughter for 8 nights in April, the rest of the group will join up with me after the first week and my mom and daughter will head home.

We are landing in Marrekech and my thought is to head directly to Essaouira for 2 nights, than head to Marrekech for 3 nights. Before people say that that is enough please understand that my mom is use to traveling and does not like to stay in one city for too long. She is requesting to go to one more place before we head to Casablanca for her departure. So my question now is whether we should go to Taroudant, and fly back to Casablanca from Agadir or head to Ouarzazate and see that area for 2 nights before flying back to Casablanca from Ouarzazate. My mom is fine with driving around and she would like to see the varied landscapes. Do you have any thoughts? Someone suggested that from Ouarzazate my daughter could go on a day trip to Zagora and do a camel trek and see the desert … I know this is not the best example of the desert, but I think it is all she will have time for.

My mom and daughter leave out of Casablanca so we need to make our way there on day 9.

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions.

Just a FYI …My mother spent 2 weeks in Europe 2 years ago with her grandadults and her daughters and we visited Amsterdam, Bilbao, San Sebastian, Barcelona the first week before getting on a one week cruise where she got off the ship each day for at least half the day. She is NOT someone who likes to sit still.

Nancy

Luton
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Itinerary help needed

Hi Nancy,

I have responded to your question about whether to go to Ouarzazate or Taroudannt in the thread that you started earlier.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
6,954 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Itinerary help needed

duplicate thread

3. Re: Itinerary help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 25, 2015