We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad Abaca Badra

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Banchory, United...
reviews: 20
Riad Abaca Badra

First trip to Marrakech and have booked this Riad based on all the great reviews.

Would welcome any advice/ recommendations/tips from anyone who has stayed here and also top not to be missed trips or excursions for a 4 day stay - souk & medina aside!

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Banchory, United...
1. Re: Riad Abaca Badra

Is this Riad easy to find & situated in a good place for sightseeing by foot?

Thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 65
2. Re: Riad Abaca Badra

the Medina is not easy to navigate for first timers so it is always recommended to get your riad to pick you up at the airport - after you get your bearings then it is easy to find your way around by foot, it is not that big so virtually everything is within walking distance

As for excursions I recommend a daytrip to the Atlas mountains, check out Imlil or Ourika

Banchory, United...
3. Re: Riad Abaca Badra

Thank you for the input .

We have booked a private airport transfer via the Riad, which was included in our package price and hope to include a visit the mountains for an out of city experience. Not sure if 4 days is going to be long enough to pack in all the sight that I would like to see - if not then I will just have to hope that I can return some day!

Mak

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
4. Re: Riad Abaca Badra

Hi,

Bab Doukkala is a great area to be situated as you have a very straightforward route to walk to the main square and another more interesting way with a little help from the riad map! In 4 days you can get a good taste of what is on offer and taking a day out will break things up a bit for you.

Banchory, United...
5. Re: Riad Abaca Badra

Thank you again.

Mak

Reply to: Riad Abaca Badra
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted