We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to contact Rui Tikida Palmeraie hotel ......

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 26
Trying to contact Rui Tikida Palmeraie hotel ......

Dear All

My partner and I will be staying at this hotel for 3 nights in late September. As it will be my 50th birthday on the second day of our stay, I would like to spend part of my day being pampered in the hotel spa so have contacted the hotel twice via e- mail asking them to send me a price list of the various treatments but to now avail .....

From having read various reviews of the hotel, I know people have managed yo contact the hotel in advance of their stay to sort out room requests etc so would be grateful if anyone could send me the contact details of someone at this hotel who actually responds to e- mails as the e- mail address on the hotel's website is clearly not monitored :( Any help would be greatly appreciated.

13 replies to this topic
reviews: 1
11. Re: Trying to contact Rui Tikida Palmeraie hotel ......

Im a little worried about this hotel now. I booked through their own website a deferred the payment until next Monday. From what I have read I can cancel up to 1 day before for free. I'm wondering if I could get a better deal, short notice elsewhere now. I don’t like the recent comments from reviews saying about having to get up early for sun loungers and how busy the pool is. We don’t want that on our honeymoon really.

London
reviews: 28
12. Re: Trying to contact Rui Tikida Palmeraie hotel ......

Hi there

We're off on the 18th, also booked direct with a deferred payment also on Monday, way may be there at the same time.

To be honest, I've been to 4 or 5 AI's in the last few years in Malaga, Sharm and Side and the biggest complaint about all of them on Tripadvisor has been the sunbed situation.

There has been a LOT of very positive reviews about this hotel recently. My advise would be to just relax and look forward to you honeymoon.

Kind regards

Peter

London, United...
reviews: 26
13. Re: Trying to contact Rui Tikida Palmeraie hotel ......

I really don't get what I am doing wrong .....3 times I have e-mailed them and no response!!! Bloody rude - I am rapidly getting a bad feeling about this place :(

Reply to: Trying to contact Rui Tikida Palmeraie hotel ......
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted