We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hand luggage

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sunny devon, uk
reviews: 1
hand luggage

What about size of hand luggage and how many pieces are allowed per person?

1. Re: hand luggage

That depends completely on which airline you're flying. They set the rules for baggage allowance, not the country that you to or from. Check with the carrier.

of many places
reviews: 23
2. Re: hand luggage

Dysfunctional--thank you so much to my previous queries on this forum.

I have checked with Royal Air Maroc (who by far has the most flights from France or Spain) and they do allow one hand carry bag not exceeding 115 cm. The problem I'm facing is the weight--they say that any carry on heavier than 5kg must be checked in. As I cannot check in my musical instruments (too delicate), I am trying to decide whether or not to fly with RAM. Has any one flown recently from Europe on RAM and had their hand luggage weighed? How strictly do they enforce this weight limit for hand luggage?

Stanley, Falkland...
reviews: 54
3. Re: hand luggage

tranquila - this is a major problem facing all musicians. london orchestras are transporting their instruments by truck to switzerland for concerts (unfortunately, they lost their posh suits and dresses when they flew!).

However, some airlines may be more relaxed than UK ones. Otherwise it looks like the bus or train!

4. Re: hand luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, August 17, 2009