We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad Mehdi

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Czech Republic...
reviews: 11
Riad Mehdi

Hi,

We (two late 20's couples) are going to visit Marrakesh for 2 nights in November 2006. We are looking for a cozy and unique Riad accommodtion. I found a beautiful photos of Riad Mehdi and was wondering if anybody stayed there and what were your experiences? The spa looks amazing!

Any feedback will be very much appreciated.

Also I would like any suggestion for a restaurant in a lovely and romantic setting, preferably on terrace with candles and good views over the medina.

And my last question - what is the weather like at the begining of November?

Many thanks.

Katerina

portchester
reviews: 77
1. Re: Riad Mehdi

You could stay in room number one of The riad Al Arsa the riad has only four bedrooms no spa but a plunge pool. They will also serve a gorgeous meal on the roof for RH150 per person. You can book through www.naturallymorroco.co.uk It is about 5 minutes walk from the square and the hammam is 10 minutes walk.

If you want any photos please send your email and I will send via snapfish.

2. Re: Riad Mehdi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 am, August 12, 2009