We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shall I take all my luggage to the dessert?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Shall I take all my luggage to the dessert?

Hi:

I'm going to Marrakesh end of April and we're planning to go to the dessert for 3days, but I'm wandering what to do with my luggage, since I'm taking a medium size luggage and a carry on and at the riad I just reserve x 2days and from there I'll go. It' s there a safe locker maybe, where to live it?

Thanks.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
1. Re: Shall I take all my luggage to the dessert?

Hi,

How are you getting to the desert? Normally if you are going with a tour group the hotel you stay in before heading out to the camp by camel will keep any heavy luggage for when you return the next day.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 10
2. Re: Shall I take all my luggage to the dessert?

As Shimming mentioned riads are usually willing to keep your luggage until your return. Unless you're staying at a cheap hotel without a safe or locker. If this is the case I suggest you take the luggage aboard the bus or mini van if travelling with others

Montreal, Canada
3. Re: Shall I take all my luggage to the dessert?

We're going to look for a tour when we get there, the thing is, we had booked the Riad just for 2 days, then go to the dessert and on the way back go to another Riad. That's why I'm concern about my luggage.

Thanks.

Edited: 8:36 pm, April 02, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 64
4. Re: Shall I take all my luggage to the dessert?

But it would not be some problem to take the luggage with you, have it in the car etc.

5. Re: Shall I take all my luggage to the dessert?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 05, 2015