We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
reviews: 1
Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

Hi everyone,

I have read through the common questions, but seems can't find an updated price reference for tours for a desert excursion. We are 4 girls doing this (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N or 4D3N). Tour companies quote us 160 euro/person (all inclusive for 4D3N). I think it is still a lot for the price in Morroco, right? Can anyone suggest a market price for reference? Should I book ahead or book via Riad upon arrival?

Thanks everyone for helping!

38 replies to this topic
kolkata , india
reviews: 7
31. Re: Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

I googled as you suggested , but did not get the name of the company. Would really appreciate you can message me the name ... or post it on this site . Thanks a lot

32. Re: Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, May 19, 2014

kolkata , india
reviews: 7
33. Re: Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

Thanks a ton for your reply . Will contact them .Best regards

34. Re: Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:57 am, June 05, 2014

35. Re: Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 8:15 am, May 19, 2014

Cantab girl
reviews: 23
36. Re: Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

We're thinking of using HipMorocco for a three night four day tour of the desert, kasbahs, camel riding, berber sites etc. Does anyone have any experience of them? We leave the UK on Sundayand are hoping to do the tour starting Wednesday.

Cantab girl
reviews: 23
37. Re: Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

We have been quoted €200 each, all in, for our three night four day trip to the desert, Berber camp, camel rides etc. This is with HipMorocco. Is this about right? Or should we ask our Riad to organise something for us? We want to go on Wednesday 27th. It will be very hot I think, but cooler at night.

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 2
38. Re: Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)

Hi Meiji127, did you take the desert tour? Could you share your experience and also the final deal you've got? I', planning to do this in December with 2 other friends. Am looking for options on how to go about with this. Thanks!

Reply to: Price for desert excursion (Marrakech to Fez 3D2N/4D3N)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted