We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NORFOLK
reviews: 14
Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

Hi

Can you give me a reputable company for a taxi transfer from the airport to the Atlas Targa Resort please? Would prefer to prebook rather than trying to haggle on a price at the airport. Can anyone tell me how far away this hotel is please? Thanks very much

14 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 61
11. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

MIB15 & nbrika are pretty right!

I don't see a single cab here doing it for such a little money.. and let's not forget that the small cabs or "petit taxi" can't be used for more than 3 persons..

Cheers, Oliver.

12. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:31 am, August 05, 2014

13. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:31 am, August 05, 2014

London, United...
14. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

Hiya! I'm planning a trip to Marrakesh end of Sept (party of 4) and wanted to hire a taxi from airport to Targa hotel. Would you be able to give me contact details of the driver you used please? thanks!

Sorry thiS is a message for MIB15..im not sure how to pm on here...apologies! :/

Edited: 8:10 am, August 05, 2014
Reply to: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted