We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NORFOLK
reviews: 13
Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

Hi

Can you give me a reputable company for a taxi transfer from the airport to the Atlas Targa Resort please? Would prefer to prebook rather than trying to haggle on a price at the airport. Can anyone tell me how far away this hotel is please? Thanks very much

14 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
1. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

Click on the hotel name on your post above and the page that opens has a map. Click zoom out a couple of times and you will see the airport. It's not far.

Nice reviews for the hotel!

2. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:29 am, April 04, 2014

Colchester, Essex
reviews: 1
3. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

Hi when are you going? I have just booked for November and would also like to arrange our own taxi! I was hoping to contact the hotel website to see if they had a shuttle bus but can find it. Please let me know how you get on. Thanks!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
4. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

Hi,

You could try emailing them;

atlastarga@hotelsatlas.com

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 7
5. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

why don't you book transfer through the hotel or ask the hotel to recommend a driver. Not all taxi drivers know the exact location of the new hotels tucked in Targa

London, United...
6. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

Hi

I am looking to book for October (2 Ad 2 Chd) for us Shuttle Bus - £38.68 (£9.67 each) or Private Taxi we would need 2 cars and total cost £65.50 (£16.38each).

Take a look on holidaytaxis.com to get a quote for your party. I think hotel is approx 4 miles.

Good luck

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 30
7. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

The driver I have used in Marrakech charged me between £20 to £30 for an airport transfer (in a 7 seater type minibus, price depends on the hotel/riad I have stayed at).

Do not pay any more than £30 if there are 4 of you (£65.50 is a bit of a rip-off), send me a private message if you want the contact details of the driver I use or get your hotel to organise the transfer for you.

I cannot believe no-one has opened a private taxi firm in Marrakech, if they were honest and worked by the meter, they could make a fortune.......

8. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:31 am, August 05, 2014

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
9. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

a private transfer is always going to be more expensive than a standard taxi - after all they send someone to meet you in the airport and wait even if your flight is delayed etc, the standard of vehicle is likely to be better as well.

Even in a standard taxi it will cost more than €9 anyway - Targa is much further than the city centre

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 30
10. Re: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel

There is very little chance will get a transfer for 4 people (with luggage) for £8.50 (100 MAD).

I think it is impossible to get 4 people and their luggage into a petit taxi, we tried it once when there were only 3 of us, suffice to say we ended up with our suitcases on our laps..........

Reply to: Taxi from Airport to atlas targa hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted