We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Qaria Assiyahia Residence to Marrakech Airport?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
reviews: 4
Bus from Qaria Assiyahia Residence to Marrakech Airport?

Hello!

We have a friend traveling to Marrakech next week to join us for a few days and I am trying to find out how to take a bus (R/T) from our rental in Qaria Assiyahia (development off of Route De Remparts) near Bab Kechich to the Marrakech airport, but I am not having much luck. We are currently outside of Marrakech and will not arrive until one day before our friend is expected in (we are coming in via bus and have pre-arranged transportation), so there lies a greater challenge! I would really like to avoid taxi cabs and dealing with tourist busses. I just want to get from point A to point B with out dealing with being ripped off. We are not in a hurry and can take more than one bus. Any tips or direction would be helpful! Thanks!

1 reply
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
1. Re: Bus from Qaria Assiyahia Residence to Marrakech Airport?

basically there is only 1 bus which goes to the airport (see link under Top Questions for routemap), it doesnt go anywhere near Al Qaria Assiyahia and as far as I can tell it doesnt connect with any bus that does.

getting a taxi really will be your best option

Reply to: Bus from Qaria Assiyahia Residence to Marrakech Airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted