We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone please recommend a decent tour company

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 1
Can anyone please recommend a decent tour company

Hello, I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find a suitable spread.

I'm heading to Marrakech in April 2014 and would like to experience a few day trips from Marrakesh that return the same day so I can fully enjoy the lovely Riad my partner and I are booked into.

Some of the things we'd like to see are the Atlas Mountains, Ouzoud waterfalls and a trip to the sea.

Can anyone please suggest a suitable, knowledgeable and trustworthy tour company. There's so many online it's hard to know which ones are better than others and which ones would support local companies (without said company ripping me off).

Whilst we're in Marrakech, we will most likely be our own guide. Are there any places anyone would recommend we visit?

Thank you in advance for any information.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
1. Re: Can anyone please recommend a decent tour company

Hi,

Your riad will have reliable, insured contacts to take you on day trips.

2. Re: Can anyone please recommend a decent tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, March 02, 2014
3. Re: Can anyone please recommend a decent tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 04, 2015