We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi fare for local people

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 2
taxi fare for local people

I wonder how much the locals pay for taxi fare from airport to Marrakech? they use the meters or have to haggle like the tourist?

uk
reviews: 2
11. Re: taxi fare for local people

sorry, my mistake, it's not double but 50% extra after 8pm, therefore it's 540dh for the 6 of us.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 72
12. Re: taxi fare for local people

still pricey and a taxi (or even 2!) would be cheaper, but you also need to check how accessible your riad is from the main road

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 30
13. Re: taxi fare for local people

I would say the rate should be closer to 300 DH, if you want the details of the driver I use for transfers (he has a 7 seater type vehicle), send me a private message and I will pass the details onto you.

14. Re: taxi fare for local people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, March 02, 2015