We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Nights In Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland, UK
reviews: 2
2 Nights In Marrakech

My husband and I will be visitng Marrakech for 2 nights in November and I was wondering whether someone may be able to give me the top 'must visits' for this short trip? Also, does anyone know if there s such a thing as a 1 day tour in the Sahara? Thanks!

Newcastle upon tyne
1. Re: 2 Nights In Marrakech

Hi we went to Marrakech last july 2005.It was wonderful.You must visit the souks which are just off the square el fna in the main medina.Dont be afraid to get lost,as this is a huge maze,but you always end up at an exit.You can walk there depending on how far your hotel is.Or you can get a taxi very cheaply.Make sure you arrange the price first.When you arrive at the square in a taxi all the quides etc bombard you to buy their services.So we got the taxi to the restaurants around the corner,and sneaked into the square virtually unseen - no hassle! Also visit Ben Youssef university. You can hire a quide cheaply,but be aware they will take you to family members shops etc to get you to buy their goods.We found it much better to do our own thing.Make sure you always take plenty water with you.

I dont think a one day sahara trip would be possible,as it takes a day to get out there.Im not sure though,I could be wrong.Your hotel will have information about various trips.Hope this helps,Ive got a quide book somewhere,if I come across it,I will post more info.

Bye eeeeeee

London
2. Re: 2 Nights In Marrakech

I am also planning a long weekend to Marrakech for either this Autumn ( Nov or Dec) or early next year ( end Feb- end March). Will the weather still be warm during these months and is 4 nights too long? Both I and my boyfriend are in our mid 20’s and like to do as much as we can when we travel to fully appreciate each place.

3. Re: 2 Nights In Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:24 am, August 13, 2009