We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad Itrane and places to visit

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 3
Riad Itrane and places to visit

I am due to visit Marrakesh with my friend for the first time on the 28th Feb for 2 nights for my birthday (53). The above Riad looks beautiful on trip advisor but has anyone stayed their and can you give me any places to visit in such a short trip that will make it memorable.

Thank you very much for your response

3 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: Riad Itrane and places to visit

446 reviews here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293734-d146557…

Consult the "Things to Tab" at the very top of your page (middle of green bar).

London, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Riad Itrane and places to visit

Many Thanks

Aberdeen, Scotland...
reviews: 36
3. Re: Riad Itrane and places to visit

We're there now. Riad Itrane is nice. Traditional Riad (read bedrooms looking onto open courtyard with plunge pool, traditional Moroccan architecture). Very central, although you have to go down a small alley to get to the front door - definitely scary first time. Staff are friendly and breakfast is eggs, pancakes, fresh orange juice, preserves and tea or coffee. The Riad does charge a high price if you want them to organise something for you, and they charge in euros (usually a sign in Morocco that they may be overcharging you).

As for things to do - get lost in the souks is my best advice. Haggling is a thrill you just don't get in the uk!

Reply to: Riad Itrane and places to visit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted