We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kech Boutique Hotel

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Accrington, United...
reviews: 67
Kech Boutique Hotel

Hi,

Does anyone know who stayed recently at this newish hotel if their pool gets sun most of the day?

I have tried contacting them direct to ask via email but I've had no response.

Many thanks

Nichola

8 replies to this topic
Accrington, United...
1. Re: Kech Boutique Hotel

I am hoping to be travelling on the 18th to 25th June if this helps.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Kech Boutique Hotel

Most of the photographs that I have seen of this hotel's pool have been taken at night or are of such poor quality (one resembled an old fashioned London smog!) that it is difficult to tell.

An establishment which does not reply to email within 24 hours or so makes me suspicious of the level of service overall. See the rather mixed reviews here on TA.

Accrington, United...
3. Re: Kech Boutique Hotel

Thank you for your reply. I agree, it doesn't bode well if I've had no response from the hotel and it does too to me question their service.

I have sent a PM to a recent reviewer to ask what their thoughts are so I'll wait and see.

Thank you got your time.

Nichola

staffordshire
reviews: 2
4. Re: Kech Boutique Hotel

hi we have booked for the same dates in june / 4 nights - they came back to me straight away when I emailed directly / contact us via website no reply ? ( taxi costs to the medina etc.. 5 euro ) have you been to Marrakesh before - looks great andrewh36 ( newcastle staffs )

Accrington, United...
5. Re: Kech Boutique Hotel

Thanks Andrewh36, I appreciate your reply. The hotel does look lovely. Yes, I've been before but it must be 7/8 years ago. The bf and me are just looking for a cheapest week away with sunshine. There are some very good prices for the flight via Easyjet at the moment too.

I'll contact them again via their web page.

Nichola

Accrington, United...
6. Re: Kech Boutique Hotel

Hi,

I can now confirm I've just received a reply with my questions. I used the contact is form.

Thanks again

Nichola

London, United...
reviews: 2
7. Re: Kech Boutique Hotel

Hi Nicola

I stayed here for 4 days in January and it is a lovely hotel. It was 24 degrees and the sun was directly on the pool whilst the sun lasted. Although the pool was freezing and guests could not enjoy the pool. In summer it maybe fine as it will be really hot. But the hotel service can't be faulted. They looked after us really well.

Accrington, United...
8. Re: Kech Boutique Hotel

Hi,

That's great news! Thank you for confirming.

Nichola

Reply to: Kech Boutique Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted