We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

medina garden hotel

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southampton
reviews: 4
medina garden hotel

This hotel is new to first choice website.its 5mins from the sound.has anyone been there as I can't find any reviews on it.

Thanks.

Sutton Coldfield...
reviews: 30
21. Re: medina garden hotel

We've booked this hotel for mid August 7 nights. Fab deal for the time of year with a jacuzzi room and all inclusive - this will be our first adults only hotel :)

Hopefully some good reviews will start to trickle in after May.

22. Re: medina garden hotel

I'm also looking at this hotel for September, the pictures seemed to suggest to me it WAS la Jardins de Medina with a face lift, do people think not? I'm hoping by September they'll be all in order as its exactly the kind of place we're looking for?

LEEDS
reviews: 5
23. Re: medina garden hotel

Hi, It was formerly the Almoravides Hotel. I'm hoping it will be OK when refurbished

24. Re: medina garden hotel

Thank you KATHLEEDS. Its saying they're doing a big refurbishment and clearly a rebranding, so I'd like to think they're going all out to make it great. Refurbishment 'for summer 2014' so lets hope all a go go by September! Will keep an eye out for any reviews.

25. Re: medina garden hotel

Looking at the prices people have mentioned its a shame we can't go earlier in the year. Two weeks all inclusive is looking at about £960 each :-/

LOWESTOFT
reviews: 22
26. Re: medina garden hotel

hi we will put feedback on here whilst we are out there. the price has seemed to gone up recently. we will inform all those people who are negative or unsure about your booking that the hotel will be great. people had the same feelings concerning the Royal Atlas in Agadir which turned out to be luxury. we can not wait only 81 days to go so Thomson tell me. lol.

Brackley, United...
reviews: 23
27. Re: medina garden hotel

Help Please

Could anyone tell us if there are tea and coffee making equipment in the rooms ?????

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
28. Re: medina garden hotel

As the hotel is being refurbished and rebranded and is not due to open until May I doubt that anyone can confirm if there are tea and coffee facilities in the rooms

Cambridgeshire...
29. Re: medina garden hotel

I have been trying to book or at least get a final price from either Thomson or First Choice but guess it will have to wait until tomorrow as neither website is working at the moment. Did manage to check prices and found that Thomson are offering Half Board and if you upgrade to All Inclusive there is not much difference in price - a couple of pounds. HOPEFULLY I will be able to sort this tomorrow. I think the price is worth the gamble - after all, the sun will still shine and we don't spend a lot of time in the room!! :) Hope you all have a great holiday!

fareham,hants
30. Re: medina garden hotel

It was 28p for 2 people to upgrade to AI when I booked.