We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

medina garden hotel

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southampton
reviews: 4
medina garden hotel

This hotel is new to first choice website.its 5mins from the sound.has anyone been there as I can't find any reviews on it.

Thanks.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: medina garden hotel

"The hotel is undergoing a big refurbishment for summer 2014" according to the Thompson's website.

southampton
reviews: 4
2. Re: medina garden hotel

Thanks,I read that.I wanted to find some reviews if possible.maybe they have changed the name?

reviews: 2
3. Re: medina garden hotel

They have changed the name according to the lady from first choice its called les jardins de la medina

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
4. Re: medina garden hotel

From the other thread on this hotel:

As the current information is so scanty I would avoid. There are hundreds more of AI hotels to choose from after all.

norfolk
reviews: 30
5. Re: medina garden hotel

i don't think it is les jardins de la medina. even with a complete refurb. the photos don't add up.

norfolk
6. Re: medina garden hotel

is it the club med? i note the club med medina no longer appears on their website..

Cannock, United...
7. Re: medina garden hotel

Hi, looking at the photos we think it used to be called the Hotel Almoravides

norfolk
8. Re: medina garden hotel

i think you are right donna.

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
9. Re: medina garden hotel

I mentioned on another thread that based on the map on the Thomson website it looks like Les Almoravides which used to be a popular hotel for TUI France.

West Sussex, United...
reviews: 2
10. Re: medina garden hotel

I want to go to medina gardens hotel in late august and according to thomsons the refurbishment will be finished at the end of march 2014 as I didn't want to turn up and it was half done. Email Thomsons and they will give you an update.