We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Weather?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barbados
reviews: 7
Current Weather?

We visited marrakech back in September when the temperature was in the 30's in the day and 20's at night. We are back again this weekend but I realise the weather for this time of year is very different. I wore 3/4 jeans in the day with sandals and thin blouses in the day and similar at night. Will I need a jacket day & night, will my feet be cold in the day with sandals or is it still warm in the day? I understand it's not sunbathing weather anymore, I'm to expecting 30'degress lol.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
1. Re: Current Weather?

it will be a lot colder than your last visit, you definitely need a jacket in the morning and evenings - afternoons can be warm but maximum is low 20s at the moment

Edited: 7:39 pm, December 02, 2013
Taroudannt...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Current Weather?

I live in Taroudant, and when I checked weather a few minutes ago (8:15am), it said 9C. In addition to a light jacket, you might want something to cover your head and a light scarf for mornings and evenings. In the sun during the day, Marrakech should be lovely!

Bucks
reviews: 111
3. Re: Current Weather?

Returned from a week stay in Marrakech yesterday, It was warm during the day - we were sunbathing on the roof terrace of our riyad but it was cool if you were in the shade. And it was very cold at night - socks and jumper/jacket needed. Visitors were turning up without either and rushing off to buy coats and scarves! Layers are useful. The two days before we arrived in Marrakech there had been some rain but it was blue skies and sun for our week there.

4. Re: Current Weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:50 am, June 29, 2014
5. Re: Current Weather?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:53 am, December 04, 2013
Barbados
reviews: 7
6. Re: Current Weather?

Thank you for the great advise! Layers packed for all eventualities!!

7. Re: Current Weather?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 06, 2014