We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with 2 year old twins staying at Aqua fun club

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 3
Travelling with 2 year old twins staying at Aqua fun club

Hi everyone

Please can anyone let me know what the weather is like in Marrakech in early December- I.e do i bring coats and hats for the twins or warm jumpers enough?

Also how do you feel about going out with kids in Jemma al Fenna and other places ( any recommendations will be ver appreciated!)

I will of course have a double stroller but plan to stay n the aqua park most of the time!

Also please is it easy to get cows milk for them? Or what are my options?

Froma very Excited but anxious mum!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 36
1. Re: Travelling with 2 year old twins staying at Aqua fun club

Weather varies, so come prepared with clothes that can be combined in layers if necessary, especially for early mornings and evenings.

You'll be just fine in Djemaa el Fna. I took our kids in the 1980s when the youngest was nine months. Moroccans love kids and they will get lots of attention.

Yes, to cows milk.

Whatever you do don't spend most of your time in the hotel, get out and about, and have fun. They might enjoy an outing to a mule sanctuary: http://www.marrakechmules.com/?page_id=40

Edited: 10:11 am, November 07, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Travelling with 2 year old twins staying at Aqua fun club

I agree with Tim - don't limit yourself to a resort complex. There is so much more to experience. Click here for some ideas:

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g293734-Activiti…

Don't be anxious. Morocco is exceedingly child friendly, much more than the UK! Be prepared for greetings and kisses from local people.

Click on WEATHER INFORMATION under "Top Questions..." top right of screen for statistics. However be aware even on a cloudy and seemingly cool day the sun can be strong and your twins may need the precaution of some sunblock and a porous hat.

london
reviews: 3
3. Re: Travelling with 2 year old twins staying at Aqua fun club

Thanks for your reply. Where can I get the milk from ?

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
4. Re: Travelling with 2 year old twins staying at Aqua fun club

Hi,

In town there are qute a few supermarkets, Acima, Carrefour, Aswak Assalam and Marjane but all the little kiosk type shops sell milk too. Ask for Central (pronounced the French way "sontral"), the brand name of the most common cartoned milk.

Edited: 2:31 pm, November 07, 2013
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 36
5. Re: Travelling with 2 year old twins staying at Aqua fun club

My current favourite dairy type drink from the supermarkets is Mixy which comes in strawberry, avocado and cereal flavours. It's a yoghurt/milk drink with more sugar than I would prefer but delicious.

Other brands as well, generic name seems to be danoney.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
6. Re: Travelling with 2 year old twins staying at Aqua fun club

Raib, the real Moroccan yoghurt liquid drink, is far superior to the French Danone products and other commercial varieties. Pistachio, strawberry, banana, almond and others. Available from laiteries. If in doubt sannaqureshi ask for halib - Arabic for milk. Low fat also available.

7. Re: Travelling with 2 year old twins staying at Aqua fun club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 10, 2014