We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech International Film Festival Tickets

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Marrakech International Film Festival Tickets

I'm going to be in Marrakech when the Film Festival is on in 2013.

I was wondering if it is still possible to get tickets for the festival or where to get them from?

When I search on Google I keep being directed to the Official Website for the festival which is pretty rubbish, hardly works and doesn't seem to say anything about getting tickets.

Am I missing something?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
1. Re: Marrakech International Film Festival Tickets

as is often the case in Morocco, online info and booking systems are not yet the norm so just wait until you get there and Im sure you will be able to get tickets for something

Singapore, Singapore
2. Re: Marrakech International Film Festival Tickets

Hello!

I'm heading for MIFF as well! And yes, I've been waiting for them to update the website or something but to no avail. I have a friend on exchange in Casablanca and I've asked her to keep me updated on the festival.

I'll let you know if she has news for us both :)

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
3. Re: Marrakech International Film Festival Tickets

Subscribe to their newsletter (in the hope that they actually publish something useful!):

http://en.festivalmarrakech.info/newsletter/

4. Re: Marrakech International Film Festival Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 10, 2014