We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech in November

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
reviews: 4
Marrakech in November

I'm due to travel to Marrakech in November. I'm really struggling to know what clothes I should pack. Is it warm enough for summer clothing or should I be more reserved. Trousers and jackets? HELP Should I be covered up on my travels out. Read so many conflicting reports

7 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 33
1. Re: Marrakech in November

Weather varies and like anywhere else in the world is unpredictable, however mornings and evenings will probably be chilly. Take clothes than can be combined in layers if necessary, topped ideally with a wind/waterproof shell.

Re covering up, please refer to 'clothing for female travellers' under top questions.

Nottingham, United...
2. Re: Marrakech in November

Thank you for your response. Looking like my luggage weight will allow for a variety of clothing. I have travelled Muslim countries before so have always had a pashmina for times felt its appropriate to cover shoulders. Will just have to keep a watch on weather in order to decide if I'm taking summer clothes or UK spring/autumn wear.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
3. Re: Marrakech in November

As Tim states weather is of course variable but here is a summary of the statistics compiled over the last 18 years:

"The average high temperature in November is 23 degrees Celsius with a historical range of 12 C to 34 C and the average nighttime low is 11 C with a historical range of 0 C to 20 C. Mostly it is sunny with a 7% chance of a cloudy day."

The website Weather Underground has proven to be the most accurate in forecasting the weather for Marrakech, with the BBC being the least reliable.

London, United...
reviews: 19
4. Re: Marrakech in November

Here at the moment. Like a mild sunny British day. Long sleeves in the evening but short sleeves by day is working for me!

Nottingham, United...
5. Re: Marrakech in November

Thank you very much for your response. Very much appreciated. Looks like my wardrobe will consist of Uk spring type clothing rather than summer wear. Hope you enjoy yr trip. Any tips will be very welcome

Nottingham, United...
6. Re: Marrakech in November

This is really helpful. Thank you very much for your reply. I was also hoping to travel to Timbuktu. Is this a feasible trip?

Nottingham, United...
7. Re: Marrakech in November

Tim, thank you for your response. The link was helpful

Reply to: Marrakech in November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted