We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 38
Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

Hi, I am staying in Marrakech next week with 2 teenagers and we are staying in a riad without a pool. I am interested in any hotels that let you use the pool if you buy drinks or lunch. We are happy to pay a day rate within reason.

Thanks for any ideas

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
1. Re: Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

Hi,

Dar Donab (sometimes Palais Donab) at one end of the scale and La Mamouni at the other. There are also numerous beach type clubs and hotels around Marrakech like the Aqua Fun Club, Oasiria or the Beldi Country Club.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 75
2. Re: Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

The Sofitel is an option - according to some recent posts on here, they charge around 200dh for a daypass.

although you are probably better off going to Oasiria waterpark as they charge 150dh and maybe less for kids

London
reviews: 38
3. Re: Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

Thank you for the responses - i think we have a good range of options there!

Marrakech, Morocco
4. Re: Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

I'd go to the Beldi Country Club. Beautiful grouds and pool, and not too many people, at least during the week. They have a day rate that includes lunch, but I believe you can also get a pass to just use the pool. You would need to take a taxi to get out there and back, although I have heard they offer a shuttle service several times per day from the center of Marrakech.

Uppsala, Sweden
reviews: 194
5. Re: Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

Well, this is too late for you, but I reply anyway...

We had the same question and ended up at Sofitel. We did not want to go far for a pool so we walked to Sofitel, although the price actually was ridiculously high. It is now 600 dirham (!) including their lunch buffet. Fortunately the lunch buffet was very high quality and the pool area also, so in the end we thought it was worth the money. We ha a VERY cheap dinner instead to compensate a bit... ;-)

Bristol
reviews: 4
6. Re: Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

Hey Redrabbitt, Im going in May and have the same query. How did you get on - did you find anywhere? Any tips on finding a pool?

Newcastle under Lyme
7. Re: Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

Hi, try Hotel Amine it has a lovely pool . It is 20 dirham taxi from main square but worth it

Bristol
8. Re: Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

Thank you! I think Im going to try Oasiria waterpark.

9. Re: Hotels in Marrakech which let you use the pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 18, 2015