We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair at Marrakech Airport

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Valencia, Spain
reviews: 1
Ryanair at Marrakech Airport

Hi guys.

A quick question. A couple of years ago I traveled back from Marrakech airport with Ryanair to Spain, in a few weeks I am visiting Marrakech again with Ryanair from Spain.

When I went through will my hand luggage it wasnt checked for weight or anything.

Does anyone know if this has changed as they were quite relaxed compared to other airports.

I only ask as I would like to bring back some typical Moroccan plates, bowls etc.

Thanks

Rob

3 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
1. Re: Ryanair at Marrakech Airport

they do check most bags nowadays - for size as well as weight

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Ryanair at Marrakech Airport

It is not the airport that matters it is the carrier. Check with the Ryanair website for their current regulations - airlines seem to change these frequently (and Ryanair is one of the worst!)

London, United...
3. Re: Ryanair at Marrakech Airport

You will find they have changed since a couple of years ago and you will not be allowed anything additional to the regulation 10kg carry on bag as hand luggage. That includes duty free purchases, I regularly see people caught out by that one! They need to go inside your one bag, unlike other carriers like Easyjet who permit duty free bags as additional items.

Reply to: Ryanair at Marrakech Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted