We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much money is needed in marrakesh for 4 days?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 13
How much money is needed in marrakesh for 4 days?

Hello,

my boyfriend and I are going to Marrakesh for 4 days at the end of January. We are really going to see some sites and just chill out. We don't intend on spending a lot of money, but then again, son't want to have to be tight about it. How much money do you think is going to be needed? We will be eating out, going to museums and having a few drinks. Many thanks in advance and peace.

5 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: How much money is needed in marrakesh for 4 days?

This question has been asked frequently and is almost impossible to answer. (Think about asking the same question on the London forum!)

See:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?q=spending+money&scope=2&ff=9196&geo=293734&returnTo=__2F__ShowTopic__2D__g293734__2D__i9196__2D__k6864583__2D__How__5F__much__5F__money__5F__is__5F__needed__5F__in__5F__marrakesh__5F__for__5F__4__5F__days__2D__Marrakech__5F__Marrakech__5F__Tensift__5F__El__5F__Haouz__5F__Regio__2E__html

for only one of the threads.

(Copy and paste into your browser.)

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 97
2. Re: How much money is needed in marrakesh for 4 days?

Depends entirely on your tastes. There are places for just about every budget. I would start with deciding what level of comfort you want and then go from there.

Oklahoma City...
3. Re: How much money is needed in marrakesh for 4 days?

500$ room. 400$ eats. 400$ entertain. this is for a decent trip and fun. 2500$ total with some playroom. I advise go to the markets and pick up local fruits n vegies n breads. eat in room ur breakfast, sometimes lunch and go out for dinner and fun.

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 30
4. Re: How much money is needed in marrakesh for 4 days?

You can get a decent riad for around £80 per night (for a double room), as previously said a meal can cost as little as £5 and go into the hundreds......I would say you can get a nice evening meal for around £20-£25 each, site seeing around Marrakech costs very little, I would say you won't need more than £20 each to go into all the sites.

Budget for a daytrip into the Atlas Mountians, around £70 for the two of you (with a private driver).

Add on your drinking budget and some money for souvenirs and you will be there, as a guide I would say £400-£500 each will be enough.

Newcastle upon...
5. Re: How much money is needed in marrakesh for 4 days?

Do not agree with accommodation prices quoted here. Did my own research of riad prices recently for our 3 nights in Marrakech and you can easily find £40-55/room riads that are in top 10% on TA. Bear in mind, those prices are for October.

Reply to: How much money is needed in marrakesh for 4 days?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted