We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus 11 from the airport

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bern, Switzerland
Bus 11 from the airport

I've heard about the city bus number 11 going from M'Hamid district to the bus station at Bab Doukkala and stopping near the airport (however not directly at the terminal). This seems to be the cheapest means of transport from the airport to the city center, just 4 Dh one-way.

Has someone used this line recently? Is there is something like a timetable for this line available online? How frequent does it run? Where is the bus stop exactly located near the airport? At the roundabout? Can the tickets be bought directly from the driver? Any information would be appreciated!

3 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
1. Re: Bus 11 from the airport

There is only 1 bus which stops directly at the airport (number 19), but there are a few that pass nearby going into the centre and yes they would be much cheaper than the official airport shuttle

you can see the routes map here: http://www.alsa.ma/fr/marrakech

You have to walk straight out the airport and keep going until you reach the main road, I am not actually sure where exactly the nearest bus stop is though so perhaps someone else can advise. You can always buy you ticket on the bus.

Bern, Switzerland
2. Re: Bus 11 from the airport

Thank you very much, this sounds good! We will then try to find the bus stop on the main road and to catch one of the buses. Until what time in the evening do the local buses run?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
3. Re: Bus 11 from the airport

I actually have no idea about frequency or until what time they run but at a guess I would say around 9 or 10pm

Reply to: Bus 11 from the airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted