We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech Fez tours group sizes

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Marrakech Fez tours group sizes

Will be in a group of 3 adults going on a 4 day tour here in late November. Are there tours available larger than 1 car, but smaller than a whole bus that are not rock bottom tours? Who might do them?

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: Marrakech Fez tours group sizes

I'm sorry but you question is not clear to me on two fronts. Is it your attention to visit both Fes and Marrakech within four days? Not possible. And if you require a vehicle which seats more than three people then there are people carriers/minibuses which may suit your needs.

Boston...
2. Re: Marrakech Fez tours group sizes

Sorry, I should have clarified my question. I am thinking about the sort of standard 4 day tour from Marrakech to Ouarzazate, the gorges, Merzouga, Erg Chebbi, and going to Fez. I thought that it could be cheaper and,or more fun with a larger group than three people in a 4X4 with driver, but still with less than a full busload. But I see no tours like this and some travel writers have referred to minbus tours as the dregs of the possible tours.

Hope this clarifies.

3. Re: Marrakech Fez tours group sizes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 22, 2014