We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marrakech in december solo?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 7
marrakech in december solo?

Thinking of a little december trip to marrakesh for 4 or 5 days and wondering what it is like that time of year?

I will mist likely be staying in a hostel as travelling alone, any recommendations?

3 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 55
1. Re: marrakech in december solo?

I'm sorry but your question "what is it like" is rather vague. Do you mean the weather, how busy Marrakech is or another reason? December is high season and if you are considering Christmas and the New Year pre-booking is essential. Have a look at the green information bar at the top of your screen and get back to the forum with more concrete questions please! We are here to help but need something to work with.

London, United...
reviews: 7
2. Re: marrakech in december solo?

Sorry I ment what is the weather like on average as I know nobody can say it will be dry or it will be wet!

Thinking of going middle of december as will be home for Christmas.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 55
3. Re: marrakech in december solo?

Statistical information from the last 18 years:

December

In December the average high temperature is 20 C with a historical range of 10 C to 32 C. This falls to an average low of 8 C with a statistical range of 0 C to 19 C. Most days are sunny with an 8% chance of experiencing a cloudy one.

Mist is almost unheard of in Marrakech unlike the notorious foggy destination of Agadir.

Reply to: marrakech in december solo?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted