We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

twin centre holidays in morrocco

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 13
twin centre holidays in morrocco

I want to fly into Marrakech for 3 nights and then go to essouiria for 7 nights. Does anyone know of any reasonably priced packages available with transfers

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 30
1. Re: twin centre holidays in morrocco

Personally, I would spend some more time in Marrakech and take a few daytrips into the Atlas Mountains, 7 nights is a long time in Essaouira, although it is very chilled out there.

I have done this twice, it is a great way to spend time in Morocco (as Essaouira is a total contrast to Marrakech), I stay at Riad Dar Najat in Marrakech and get the owner Olivier to sort everything out for me, he has another riad in Essaouira (Riad Bab Essaouira) and he is happy to sort out the transfers.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
2. Re: twin centre holidays in morrocco

Hi,

What time of year you plan to visit may also influence how long you want to spend in each destination. I'd agree that you don't need a package. Have a look through the hotels/riads available in both places and they can help organise a transfer. Alternatively you can easily take a comfortable Supratours coach from Marrakech to Essaouira.

Edited: 2:36 pm, August 27, 2013
3. Re: twin centre holidays in morrocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 29, 2014