We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Low budget 9 days trips in marrakech.

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Croydon, United...
Low budget 9 days trips in marrakech.

Hi all,

Me and my wife planning to visit marrakech in early september for 9 days, after read most posts, we lost. Can any experts (maybe Timcullis could advice, I read a lot of your post) suggest a low budget 9 days trips in marrakech which can cover a Group Desert ride, and what should not be missed during my 9 days trips. Would you suggest a day trip visit to Essaouira? This is our 1st time to Morocco, we are not planning to hire private tour guide prefer to join a local group tour when we arrive in marrakech, does it work? Many thanks

Athens, Greece
reviews: 19
1. Re: Low budget 9 days trips in marrakech.

SUrely Tim will come to rescue, he is a trusted advisor in this column, unless he is driving around in this byke... ha ha

I did an 8 day trip, touring with a group in Maroc, involved lots of travelling nonstop, but saw many places with their guide, which otherwise would have missed. but this was a package tour, on my first visit.

You would want to see Marrakech for a few days, then head for the desert experience, Zagora, this trip takes usually 4 days, it is along way there and back, and eventually you will spend 1 night under the stars.

You can either rent a car or join a group, which believe the latter would be cheaper for you. You will find these tours on arrival in Maroc, i went with Sahara tours, which quite economical, but then again, you get what you paid for. Others have complained about the lack of airconditioning etc, but oftentimes the climate prevents its use in full..

Do not plan your days too precicly, in Maroc everything goes slowly, plans can change, when you arrive in Marrakech, you will understand this.

I would take a day trip to the Cascade Ouzoud, waterfalls. About Essaouira cannot say, never been there.

2. Re: Low budget 9 days trips in marrakech.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 28, 2014