We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riad cinnamon vs riad la porte rougn

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santorini, Greece
reviews: 104
riad cinnamon vs riad la porte rougn

hey guys thinking to stay one week in each or 14 weeks in on of them ...

what do you think ? witch one is more convenient location ? any other suggestions ?

thank you

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
1. Re: riad cinnamon vs riad la porte rougn

1 week in each could be a good idea - so you can explore 2 different areas of the Medina

personally with 2 weeks I would try and visit some other places in Morocco as well but that is upto you of course

Thornton Cleveleys...
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
reviews: 22
2. Re: riad cinnamon vs riad la porte rougn

You are very unlikely to find anyone who has stayed at both and can give a direct comparison. I stayed at Riad Cinnamon for 3 nights in 2010 and it was very nice but that's no more information than you'd get from reading reviews.

14 days might be a little too long to spend in a riad in the medina - have you considered perhaps doing a short tour or spending some time elsewhere? 14 days would allow you to do a leisurely trip down to Merzouga and spend a night or two in the desert. Or you could have a few days in Essaouira or somewhere else along the coast for a change of scenery.

Another option is to spend one week in a riad and then rent a private villa in the countryside outside Marrakech. That's always my choice because I like spoiling my self with a private pool and some peace and quiet! Some places offer full catering and maid service if you didn't fancy cooking for yourself and you can always organise day trips from there.

However, if you have your heart set on 14 days in a riad then I'd book 7 days at each - or even add a third one into the mix to make things interesting!

You have a lot of options so try to explore all possibilities before making a final booking

3. Re: riad cinnamon vs riad la porte rougn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 26, 2014