We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife / Pools Question (Sorry!)

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 53
Nightlife / Pools Question (Sorry!)

Finally worked out some places to go (Ive tended to go out in the Medina - Dar Nejarine/Djemaa El Fna)...However, this time around I plan to finally get to Comptoir Darna! (Hated Pacha but willing to give it another chance...)

My question is - What is the best night to visit Comptoir Darna? From reading reviews on the place it seems that "going on the right night" makes all the difference, but nobody has specified which night this would be!

Also - The best night to Visit Teatro and Pacha...I think I went to Pacha on a Sat night, and it was very quiet, which surprised me.

Will be visiting Nikki Beach, is there a "best day" to visit, or just, as long as the weather is nice, go?

Considering the visit to Pacha in the day time too, as I hear there is a pool etc (I did not see this when we had a night out there, nor did I see the surrounding clubs...Rose Bar?) Though if I am going to Nikki beach is it worth visiting the one at Pacha?

If anyone knows what the price to get into rose bar is that would be great as I understand the cover fee for that place also covers you for Pacha...

And finally - Im going in the first week of October, in all my visits to Marrakech, I have been "out of season" and never been able to swim in the outdoor pools... (Im not a fan of hypothermia!) - will the weather still be hot enough, or rather, will the outdoor pools still be usable?

If so, I will consider a trip to Oasiria... Perhaps... Any good?

Sorry for so many questions but this is all a side to Marrakech Ive not delved into much... Any answers would be greatly appreciated so I can plan all these nights and still get my sightseeing and usual haunts in too!

4 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
1. Re: Nightlife / Pools Question (Sorry!)

there is not a 'best night' at any of these places, but obviously the weekend will be busier and some do have Ladies Nights with free entry and/or drinks which might be of interest to you

Pacha is so big that it often seems empty, but also maybe you went too early as it only gets busier after midnight or even 1am - if you didnt like it then there are other places to try, check this thread and check the club websites for nightly listings:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k6…

The pool is at Crystal Restaurant which like Rose Bar is part of the Pacha complex - email them to see what they charge for pool use.

Edited: 8:55 am, August 23, 2013
London, United...
2. Re: Nightlife / Pools Question (Sorry!)

Thanks for the advice - Are the pools warm enough to use in beginning of October? Ive always gone out of season and never had use of them!

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
3. Re: Nightlife / Pools Question (Sorry!)

Yes the pool will be useable you just need to shower before you get in.

London, United...
4. Re: Nightlife / Pools Question (Sorry!)

Thanks ! Didnt want to go to Nikki Beach for a day or the water park and not be able to use the pools! Thanks so much!

Reply to: Nightlife / Pools Question (Sorry!)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted