We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Surprise and Kids activities

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 4
Birthday Surprise and Kids activities

First time trip to Marrakech with missus and 2 children (4 and 7 year).

My sons 7th birthday will be during our holiday to Marrakech for 7 nights. Any birthday cakes shops around ? Any suggestions /surprises for him.

Also I have a 4 year old and looking to do day excursions- I want to go to Ouzoud Waterfalls and Ourika Valley - is this ok for the kids ?

what other suggestions for kids activities in Marrakech apart from Oasiria Water park ?

Are there any good Pizza/Pasta/Chips (fries) places in Medina (Jema El Fna Area)

many thanks

Josh

1. Re: Birthday Surprise and Kids activities

BTW - Going on 23rd August for 7 nights so I assume with will be hot.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 62
2. Re: Birthday Surprise and Kids activities

Hi,

Café 16 in Gueliz for cakes.

Your day trip suggestions are fine for kids and could include a camel ride as a surprise for the birthday boy.

Most kids find the medina magical enough without you trying to make it more so!

KFC have a restaurant just of the square if you must but most cafes there have a pizza/chips option.

3. Re: Birthday Surprise and Kids activities

thats great thanks Shimmin. Camel ride would be a bonus!!

4. Re: Birthday Surprise and Kids activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 11, 2014