We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to to with luggage

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Middlesbrough...
reviews: 17
What to to with luggage

Hi, Just wondered if anyone could advise? I'm thinking of visiting for 7 days - first 2 nights in a riad, then a 3 day 2 night mountain visit of some sort followed by 3 nights relaxing in a luxury hotel. Im confused as what to do with luggage whilst visiting mountains? it seems unfair to expect a muleteer to carry it all but only alternative is to pay for a hotel for the 2 nights but only use it to store cases?

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 64
1. Re: What to to with luggage

I suppose you can leave your luggage at that hotel you will stay after you are back from your trip. You not need to pay for the room for that, but only some fee maybe for to storage, or? Ask your hotel how to do.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 71
2. Re: What to to with luggage

where exactly are you staying on the mountain visit? usually you would just take all your luggage with you, shouldnt be a problem

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 17
3. Re: What to to with luggage

ah - at the time of writing I was thinking of a taxi to Imil then met by a guide and a walking tour for one or two nights staying at places on the way (2 big 20kg cases a problem?) However it now seems that we would maybe have a base in Amil and do two seperate walks over two days. Does anyone have any suggestions - names of companies- or price estimates?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 71
4. Re: What to to with luggage

I assume you mean Imlil, makes sense to have a base and that way no issues with taking your luggage.

Check here for tour reviews:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g488109-Activi…

5. Re: What to to with luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 06, 2014