We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hi peeps problem here can u help me

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hi peeps problem here can u help me

Hi I want go on trip to the waterfalls and wondering if any of u lot been there and is it worth going we are going to b in Marrakech in early August and is worth doing with Thomson or any other

Taroudannt...
reviews: 3
1. Re: hi peeps problem here can u help me

How early in August?

Ramadan runs from July 9th to August 8th followed by 1-3 days of Eid el-Fitr celebrations.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 77
2. Re: hi peeps problem here can u help me

I assume you mean the waterfalls at Ouzoud?

they are impressive, although I have only been in Spring and not sure if they are as powerful in the Summer.

check the reviews and photos here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g612356-…

Edinburgh
reviews: 15
3. Re: hi peeps problem here can u help me

DavidDaoud. Is tourism effected much during Ramadan?

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
4. Re: hi peeps problem here can u help me

Hi,

For a huge amount of information about how Ramadan affects tourists;

www.tripadvisor.ca/SearchForums…

from the top questions box on the Morocco forum.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 40
5. Re: hi peeps problem here can u help me

Sometimes the falls are frighteningly powerful, see morocco-knowledgebase.net/forum/…

The falls are still fairly strong in the summer, the Oued Abid (Slave River) doesn't rely on snowmelt.

Wakefield, United...
reviews: 16
6. Re: hi peeps problem here can u help me

We visited the falls last year (although it was winter time) and it was amazing. I said to my husband 'It's like something out of Jurassic Park .... all it needs now is a rainbow'. We turned a corner and a rainbow appeared. You can take a boat ride to get nearer - so much so that the spray from the falls hits you. It was one of the highlights of the holiday to Marrakech :-)

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
7. Re: hi peeps problem here can u help me

Since kingiam has not got back to the forum I wonder whether the OP meant the cascades at the head of Ourika valley (especially as the enquiry is on the Marrakech forum). If so then August is not a good time to visit there as the river has all but dried up.

8. Re: hi peeps problem here can u help me

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 27, 2014