We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it easy to get around Marrakech and to find popular sites

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Is it easy to get around Marrakech and to find popular sites

Hi

I am visiting Marrakech for the first time next year and I have been researching what too visit, such as. Jemaa el Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Kasbah Mosque. I wanted to know if these sites are easy to find once there and are they walking distance from each other? If anyone has any suggestion what to see or do while there it would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

11. Re: Is it easy to get around Marrakech and to find popular sites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:06 pm, June 24, 2013
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
12. Re: Is it easy to get around Marrakech and to find popular sites

Thank you. I have ordered a guide book online so just waiting for it to arrive.

Many Thanks

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
13. Re: Is it easy to get around Marrakech and to find popular sites

Thanks for the advice. There are so many places to see and visit. It is all booked now so very excited. Just going to study the guide book. Thanks Ian

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
9,093 posts
317 reviews
14. Re: Is it easy to get around Marrakech and to find popular sites

when you get there...it will all fall into place. have a great time..morocco is so magical, and how lucky that you get to visit this wonderful country.

15. Re: Is it easy to get around Marrakech and to find popular sites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 26, 2014