We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist bus-Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Camberley, England...
reviews: 34
Tourist bus-Marrakech

Am I right in thinking that there is a hop on hop off tourist bus in Marrakech? can you tell me how much it costs for adults and for a fourteen year old teenager. Can you get tickets that last two days, where does it stop?, does it run into the evening? and can you get off and on anywhere? and where do you buy tickets from?. I will be staying at the Diwane Hotel in Rue Yougoslavie. Any information would be fantastic, many thanks

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 61
1. Re: Tourist bus-Marrakech

Hi,

http://www.alsa.ma/en/

Is the website for the buses so you'll find all the answers to your questions there. If not there is a contact us option and they are very good at replying to emailed questions.

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
2. Re: Tourist bus-Marrakech

One of the main bus stops is right outside your hotel. At this stop you can get buses for both routes and you can purchase tickets. There is an option for a 48 hour ticket.

Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 914
3. Re: Tourist bus-Marrakech

I took the HOHO tour and posted a review. We purchased the ticket on the bus, and we could do both loops. It was a good, amiable way to enjoy the city especially if you are on a short visit.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g293734-d2…

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
4. Re: Tourist bus-Marrakech

do note that the HOHO bus mostly goes around the modern part of the city (where your hotel is located) and will not take you to many of the more interesting sights in the Medina as the streets are too small for buses!

I personally think the tourist bus is a waste of money, but some people seem to like it - do read the reviews in the link above for a wider range of opinions.

Edited: 8:21 pm, June 23, 2013
Glasgow, United...
5. Re: Tourist bus-Marrakech

I found the tourist bus very helpful and a good way to get around. I used Marrakech Bus Touristique. The adult fare is 190 dh for 48hr ticket and 145 dr for 24hr. There are two tours, tour historique (09-19hr lasts approx 1hr 10) and tour oasis (1300-1700 lasts 1hr). The price incldes both tours.

tour historique includes: jardin de la menara, tombe saadien, palais el badi.

tour oasis includes: palmarie hotels, majorelle gardens.

You can hop on and off as much as you like.

Camberley, England...
reviews: 34
6. Re: Tourist bus-Marrakech

Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to make your comments, very very helpful indeed:)

7. Re: Tourist bus-Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 26, 2014