We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aqua fun club- is it suitable for 1 and 2 years old

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 4
aqua fun club- is it suitable for 1 and 2 years old

Guys,

We are planning a trip to Marrakech for our first time and planning to stay at Aqua Fun Club resort. I have read some mix reviews on this hotel (mostly good one’s) but we are taking 2 toddler’s with us ages 1 and 2. I was wondering if there are loads of water slides for the kids and other stuff to do for the kids. I can see there are enough for older kids and grown ups. We stayed at sister hotel in Sharm which was great loads to do for toddlers. Also what is around the resort it seems like nothing is around outside the resort?

Thanks for your help.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
1. Re: aqua fun club- is it suitable for 1 and 2 years old

Can't comment on what there is is for toddlers - perhaps you should contact the hotel and ask them.

However I can tell you that this hotel is quite far out from the main centre of Marrakech and there is not much around it apart from some nice countryside.

2. Re: aqua fun club- is it suitable for 1 and 2 years old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 06, 2014