We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 12
Weather?

hello,

I arrive this Thursday and I was wondering what sort of clothes to bring. I am a little confused as on the Internet it is saying its about 28-34 next week, which is very hot. But in a earlier post they say it's been raining every day and I will need a raincoat?

Does Marrakech have very hot days and very cool nights? What would you wear at night time, I am only worried as I am bringing my 3 year old daughter and want to pack the right clothes for her.

Thanks,

Debbie

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
1. Re: Weather?

We have had mixed weather over the past week or so. I would pack things that can be worn in layers to cover all eventualities.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Weather?

It is likely (and I stress likely) to be 27 to 28 degrees Celsius during the day, falling to nighttime lows of 10 to 12 degrees, for the five days following your arrival. Days will probably offer a mixture of sun and cloudy spells with little chance of rain. If this doesn't pan out then blame the forecasters, not me!

Taroudannt...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Weather?

Debbie, it has been raining lately on the Atlantic coast, not in Marrakech. It's a big country with a variety of weather conditions.

See?

wunderground.com/cgi-bin/…

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
4. Re: Weather?

It has rained at least twice during the last week in Marrakech...we will have to wait and see what we get over the next week.

5. Re: Weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:39 pm, October 28, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
6. Re: Weather?

I can confirm what heresmyreply has said: there have been several heavy showers in Marrakech, mainly overnight thankfully, and one thunderstorm. Temperatures have not topped 21 degrees all week with night lows of 10. Your weather is predicted to improve very soon John W!

7. Re: Weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 23, 2014