We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

little children

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Villa Rosa, Buenos...
little children

I may be going to Marrakech in february 2014. At that time my children will be 7month year old, 2 and half years old and 6 years old. My main concern is if they get ill. Does Marrakech have good health centers?

Thank you

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 39
1. Re: little children

Your hotel or riad will have details of doctors and clinics, the standard of health care is better than some would imagine. The Polyclinique du Sud in Gueliz is a good centre.

Many doctors speak English, Spanish is fairly common as well.

El Jadida, Morocco
reviews: 420
2. Re: little children

Even in my small town there are clinics offering advanced surgery and procedures, including keyhole surgery and enhanced x-ray guided operations. Marrakech has a vastly larger range of specialities. Each clinic has a pool of doctors to call upon, so if a paediatrician is not on hand, one can be called in as a matter of urgency.

And although prices for private clinics are far, far less than in Europe, they can still make a dent in the bank balance, so make sure you are fully insured.

Let's hope that you do not need to call on the services of a clinic. Enjoy your holiday.

Villa Rosa, Buenos...
3. Re: little children

Thank you John

Villa Rosa, Buenos...
4. Re: little children

Thank you Tim

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 39
5. Re: little children

A sort of 'review' of the Polyclinic in Spanish, …wordpress.com/2011/…

6. Re: little children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 16, 2014