We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel choice dilemma - club hotel Rui Tikida OR rui tikida?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North West
reviews: 43
Hotel choice dilemma - club hotel Rui Tikida OR rui tikida?

Please can anyone give me some guidance- we are looking to book an all inclusive with thomson for a week in marrekesch and are trying to choose between the following two hotels:

Club hotel rui tikida palmeraie

And

Rui tikida garden hotel

I think I am about 99% sure I am going with the former (clubhouse) not least because you get dropped off first, meal on arrival, supposed to be better! More restaurant choice and the final thing to sway it, the alcohol is served an hour longer Til midnight!!!!

Think I would just like to hear from someone with experience of both perhaps? To be able to confirm my choice!!

Also, silly question, on the last day does your all inclusive continue until you leave for the airport?

Thanks

TravellingTinker!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
1. Re: Hotel choice dilemma - club hotel Rui Tikida OR rui tikida?

Not sure if you will find anyone who has stayed at both, but check reviews on here to see opinions from recent stays

the main difference is that Tikida Garden is closer to the centre so quicker to get to the Medina for sightseeing, but Tikida Palmeraie is a much newer resort

North West
reviews: 43
2. Re: Hotel choice dilemma - club hotel Rui Tikida OR rui tikida?

Thanks, I have been through the reviews a few times and just looking for that magic comment to push me towards one! Thanks for reply

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
3. Re: Hotel choice dilemma - club hotel Rui Tikida OR rui tikida?

They are both good hotels.

The Palmeraie is a newer hotel (opened November 2009) and, due to the design, feels very spacious. The outdoor swimming is a key feature and is very large. The bedrooms are spacious.

The Garden has all the same features - just a different size or layout.

Both hotels have three restaurants.

Unless you have any specific questions I don't know what more to add.

4. Re: Hotel choice dilemma - club hotel Rui Tikida OR rui tikida?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 16, 2014