We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

morocco 12 days

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malta
reviews: 2
morocco 12 days

Hi , we are a couple and travelling to Morocco from the 4th june till the 15th June. i thought of this itinerary. What do you think as i am a bit confused and have to start booking!

12 days in all

arrive- 2 days marrakech

1 day marrakech - Cascade d'ozoud tour

2 days 1 night desert trip from marrakech (can i book tour from my hotel once i am there?am staying at riad venezia)

2 days Atlas mountains ( thought of going alone with public transport and book accomodation for 1 night - is it feasable?)

3 days essaoira from marrakech

1 and a half day marrakech (for last minute shopping) - depart

Please let me know

thanks !

charlene

21. Re: morocco 12 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:47 pm, October 28, 2013
Malta
22. Re: morocco 12 days

I will definately follow your suggestion, did not have time to read on those places , thanks :)

Malta
23. Re: morocco 12 days

I checked on the website i can catch the train from marrakech directly to Safi or El Jadida, can i ?

24. Re: morocco 12 days

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:43 pm, October 28, 2013
Malta
25. Re: morocco 12 days

HI i got a price for 4 days excursion to desert from marrakech 230 euro per person how does that sound? its the cheapest i found till now with Morocco sahara 4x4 from tripadvisor

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 64
26. Re: morocco 12 days

Difficult to say without knowing what exactly is included but if it is the cheapest you found and it gets decent reviews then go ahead and book

please do come back and give us a trip report

Malta
27. Re: morocco 12 days

its the usual itinerary with camel trekking night in desert incl accomodation and half board . i m getting so much feedback from tripadvisor, will def leave my comments after the hol :)

Malta
28. Re: morocco 12 days

Dear John W ,

i checked on oncf website: Safi is out of the question cause few transport options (only one a day and didnt find one back- seems complicated) , el jadida is an option (time approx 5hrs) , the supratours are a lot more frequent. what do u think about mirleft? seems nice and same time to arrive approx 4 and a half hours ! do i have to go to agadir first with supratours bus and then catch a grand taxi ? at least that is what i understood ....thanks

29. Re: morocco 12 days

Removed on: 7:43 pm, October 28, 2013
30. Re: morocco 12 days

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 31, 2014