We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanted - 6 bedroomed villa in Palmeraie

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Wanted - 6 bedroomed villa in Palmeraie

I am looking to rent a 6 bedroomed villa in Palmeraie - can anyone help?

Details below:

6 pple (stags)

4 nights

Arrive: Wed 22 May 8pm

Depart: Sun 26 May 8pm

Private and exclusive accomodation required

Pls let me know if you need more info to quote.

Many thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 77
1. Re: Wanted - 6 bedroomed villa in Palmeraie

your other thread was closed for some reason, but I wanted to let you know that it is quite standard to pay at least the first night upfront for short let apartments or villas.

also Western Union is quite commonly used to received these deposits as it takes several days to transfer money from abroad to Morocco whereas Western Union is instant

London, United...
2. Re: Wanted - 6 bedroomed villa in Palmeraie

Thank you.

So 10% or first night up front (if its more) sounds ok with me - Just not full amount - thanks for clarifying.

I dont mind it taking a few days to transfer (or at a push i would do chaps payment) or is it more the agent wants it sooner than later to secure the villa (I guess).

Thanks again

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 40
3. Re: Wanted - 6 bedroomed villa in Palmeraie

It's quite unusual to find such a large villa for such a short let. And your four nights is really five if you are not planning to vacate before 8pm.

And advertising that it's for a stag do is not going to improve your chances. LOL.

4. Re: Wanted - 6 bedroomed villa in Palmeraie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, May 12, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 77
5. Re: Wanted - 6 bedroomed villa in Palmeraie

Ray: it was probably removed as you included the weblink and phone number etc, Trip Advisor dont like advertising for random companies in the forums so it will be probably be removed again.

if you want reviews for short let villas then you need to click 'Hotels' and then 'Holiday Rentals' at the top of the page

6. Re: Wanted - 6 bedroomed villa in Palmeraie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 14, 2014