We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 81
3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

I have travelled extensively in Southern and Eastern Africa but Morocco is new to me. We plan to fly to Marrakech next year and then take a tour from there. The trouble is that when I go to the lists of tour operators on TA there are so many obviously dodgy/fake reviews. It becomes very difficult to sort out the good from the not so good.

Can anyone point me to a reliable company working in Marrakech that would supply a good tour with an English speaking driver . My wife and I both speak reasonable French but for the purposes of the tour probably better in English.

Advice from experts and travellers please, not advertisers of your own wares!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
1. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

Sent you a PM with a suggestion.

Tim

2. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:46 am, October 29, 2013
Manchester, United...
reviews: 81
3. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

Thanks John, Tim. Just at early planning and intend to book a Riad once I have sorted out flights. Already had one PM from someone who completely ignored my request for no fliers. That's them out!

4. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:46 am, October 29, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
5. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

It is true that riad owners have first hand experience of tour agencies and private drivers. Use their personal insights and knowledge to select your best option.

6. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 pm, May 23, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
7. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

Touting. A commercial company with only two reviews! Take the advice from riad staff and owners and from seasoned visitors.

8. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, May 26, 2013
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
9. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

Hi,

Second hand recommendations from people who haven't yet experienced the services of a particular tour company aren't much help either really in my humble opinion.

Hope it all goes well Treasure20 and please come back with a review or trip report once you have actually taken the tour.

Edited: 5:21 pm, May 26, 2013
10. Re: 3/4 day private tours out of Marrakech

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 28, 2014