We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gomoco

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dumfries, United...
reviews: 1
Gomoco

I am travelling to Marrakech in the next few weeks and I have seen a website online called Gomoco. This websites offers a variety of tours at competitive prices. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company?

Thanks

18 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 33
11. Re: Gomoco

There used to be ostriches in southern Morocco near Boujdour but they all stuck their heads in the sand and died out. ;)

Have a lovely trip and when you get back please let us know how wonderful it was.

12. Re: Gomoco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, May 29, 2013

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 288
13. Re: Gomoco

welcome alan s as a new poster on the moroccan forum..sorry , i think you are the flippant one. tim gives great advice and he really travels..i would take any advice he gave me and thank him...let's not be negative the first week on TA...

14. Re: Gomoco

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, May 30, 2013

15. Re: Gomoco

Removed on: 6:05 am, May 30, 2013

Budapest, Hungary
16. Re: Gomoco

We was at 2012winter,it was fine for this price,and it wasnt terrible,our driver also was with an old Mercedes,and it was fun,oke,so Much kmeters,but it was oke,the tent was little bit cold,but they give you so Much blankets!

So for this price you Should take this!

Good luck and have fun

rochester
reviews: 4
17. Re: Gomoco

.I have just come back from a 10 day holiday in Marrakech. I used gomoco for the 4 day 3 night desert trip i also did the 1 day trip to waterfalls. the trip was great everyone on the trip enjoyed it. the minibuses were brand new there was plenty of stops for photos & stops for refreshments we stopped in the same places as the private tours did the menus for dinner were a set price & reasonable. there was plenty of room in the minibuses i had the front seat alongside the driver for the whole trip in fact the transport was better than the tour of Jordan i did with a well known uk company which cost 5 times more. Anyone with any doubts i have photos of the minibuses & places we stopped at 2 hours of video footage & a group photo of all on the trip with driver & not 1 unhappy face. Gomoco use Ando voyage you can book through them on there website you don't have to book through gomoco i did because i wanted to upgrade my hotels other people on the minibus booked their trip through there raid. All the horror stories i read was also untrue about the airport to being ripped of robbed mugged forced to buy things. All the people i meet could not do enough to help you & felt safe everywhere i went. I never put myself in the situation to be ripped off when people do they get back write a bad review say they had a rotten time thats not the Morroco i went too look at the people who have writen the bad reviews how many times thay have posted never any good things as i said on another thread i will post photos on my profile page if anybody wants to see minibuses or places we stopped at. i do not work for gomoco or ando tours or have any connection whith any tour company just telling the truth.

Chepstow, United...
reviews: 4
18. Re: Gomoco

Hello,

My partner and I travelled with GoMoCo not long ago. I have done a full in-depth review on my blog if that is of any help. I can't post it all on here as it's a long post, but it basically covers everything you need to know about their trip and booking before hand.

All the Sahara trips out of Marrakech basically do the same route regardless of who you go with, if you are in a join in group or a private tour. There are some perks to the private tours, as in the driver should be able to speak English and probably a little more comfort in the transport, but I don't think any more than that.

Incidentally, your driver will not also be a tour guide, you have specific tour guides at specific places who do speak English. The ones at Ait Benhaddou you have to pay extra for but the one for the Agricultural tour, carpet place stop and Todra Gorge are included but appreciate tips. We tipped him as he was never once demanding or aggressive like many of the other tour guides we met in Morocco, he was just simply friendly and interesting and knowledgeable.

It was easy to book through GoMoCo and sort out the free airport pickup. You pay the deposit when you book and pay the rest when you meet the tour.

We had a mostly positive experience, a few problems before the trip but otherwise the main tour itself was good, especially for the price.

I hope this helps, Happy Travels!

The Sleepy Backpacker . Com x

Reply to: Gomoco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted